Our dentist and team provide limited orthodontics if you only have one or a couple teeth needing to be fixed in your smile. These usually tend to be your front bottom teeth, top back teeth or sometimes both. With a consultation at our office, Dr. Richard Kim can determine which ones need to be corrected after thoroughly evaluating your teeth during an examination. After he performs this oral examination, we can see if a clear aligner or a retainer would work best to realign your smile.
What are the benefits of limited orthodontics?
- Shorter treatment time, six to nine months total.
- Correcting minor flaws in your smile.
- More economical than traditional braces.
- Can be removable to clean and enjoy the treats you love depending on which type we provide.
- Improving your oral health and self-confidence.
- Wearing a straighter smile.
- Can prepare your teeth for a dental bridge or implant.
- Preventing future dental problems.
Once you have finished treatment, we can provide an appliance to make sure your teeth stay aligned and in place. Give us a call today at 310-829-5961 to schedule a consultation and learn more about limited orthodontics in Santa Monica, California. We look forward to hearing from you!